Estate Agents in Troon and Stewarton

Roxburgh Properties are one of Ayrshires leading estate agents selling property in and around Troon, along the coastal route of Ayrshire, and in the surrounding villages and towns. For many local buyers our offices in Troon and Stewarton are a natural first port of call, and our marketing activity is highly visible online and in local media.

The local advantage of Estate Agents in Troon and Stewarton

Research by the Registers of Scotland shows that around 95% of house buyers already live within forty miles or so of where they buy. This makes local knowledge, local advertising and local relationships hugely important in the estate agency business. National chains may promise exposure for your property right across the country, but experience shows this is much less likely to help sell your home than local activity.

National presence on Rightmove

If 95% of buyers are local, that still leaves 5% who currently live further afield. That’s why every property listed with us is advertised on Rightmove, the UK’s leading property website, helping you reach potential buyers everywhere in Britain - while concentrating most of our efforts on the vital local market.

Contact us today to find out how we can help you sell your Ayrshire property